One Riverfront Season Recap
The ski season in the Vail Valley has come to close. As we look back on the season, so much has happened in Riverfront Village. It reminds us of what a dynamic community this is and how lucky we are to call it home.
If you’d like to watch about 6 months of construction progress in 20 seconds, here’s a time lapse we put together for you.
Here’s a few of the highlights and stats from the season:
- 13 One Riverfront Townhomes SOLD
- 35 One Riverfront Condominiums SOLD (only 5 remaining!)
- 14 states represented by our new owners
- 80 solar panels on the condo building that will help to offset pool heating and sidewalk snowmelting costs.
- 8 electric vehicle chargers with the ability to expand to add an additional 12 in the future.
- Over 500 tons of structural steel in the building.
- 12,000 cubic yards, or 1200 truck loads of dirt were hauled off
- $500K upgrade completed at Westin’s Athletic Club
- Spa Anjali awarded “Top Places to Apres and Unwind After a Day on the Slopes in Vail Valley” by Lux Getaway
- 250-acres of new terrain at Beaver Creek’s McCoy Park
For more information on the 5 remaining condominiums, give us a call at 970-331-9676 or visit our website.
Thanks for a great season.