TAKE IN THE VIEW
Looking for the perfect spot for a well-crafted cocktail, beer, wine and spectacular mountain views? When construction is complete at the One Riverfront Condominiums in the ‘23-24 season, a new Riverfront Village tradition will be born.
Introducing The Lookout, a Rooftop Bar.
Initially available exclusively for Riverfront Village owners and their guests, a dedicated elevator ascends to the top floor of the condominium building where drinks and music in a beautiful lounge environment awaits, offering the best view in the Vail Valley.
Operational details are still being planned, however we’d love to share our renderings that show you the views of Vail and Beaver Creak and a explain a few of the venue logistics:
• The rooftop bar will be owned by the Westin Riverfront ownership group and will be a part of The Westin operations, thus operations will run similar to the lobby bar at The Westin in terms of hours of operations, service, and mindfulness of noise, with limited hours to respect the Condominium owners and guests in residence.
• No amplification or accessory noise shall be permitted between 10pm and 8am the next day.
• No (public/bar) parking will be allowed in the One Riverfront garage except for the owners in One Riverfront.
• The venue is not planning to operate 365 days/year. Hours of operation will be determined and be at the discretion of the hotel owner.
• There may be a fee for use of the facilities.
The Lookout is just one more reason why the ownership experience at One Riverfront is unmatched. And there are only five remaining One Riverfront condominiums available, so talk to your local broker if you’d like to join us. Visit our showroom in the Westin lobby or give us a call at 970-331-9676. Cheers!