There’s a lot going on behind the blanket of snow at One Riverfront. We are on schedule for townhome #7 to close on Friday, which means over half of the townhomes have been completed and the new owners are already enjoying their homes!
And behind the One Riverfront condominium building wrap shown in this construction photo, the crews are hard at work and making great progress for our future owners. Here’s a few construction updates:
- The steel work is complete.
- There are only a few more concrete pours remaining in the building (2 pours this week and 2 pours next week).
- Insulation is over a week ahead of schedule.
- Windows have been installed on the west side of the first and second floors and we are setting the doors.
- In the next week, we will have the roof dried in.
- We are starting interior wall framing for level 5 next week.
And there’s also a lot going on at Beaver Creek as well. Besides great skiing and riding conditions, you can also check out Thursday Night Lights on 2/16, First Tracks on 2/19 and the Talons Challenge 2/25-26.
Hope you’re all enjoying the snow and staying warm.